Gain A Competitive Edge Over Your Competition
Our client was interested in better understanding average sales prices (“ASPs”) for a specific set of personal protective equipment (“PPE”) used in orthopedics surgeries. In particular, the company wished to have a U.S. pricing scan for a competitor’s product.
We utilized a combination of primary and secondary research sources (n=~20-30) to generate relevant insights—information gathered from secondary research was utilized as an initial baseline, while interviews with market participants were used to fill gaps and refine insights.
Our research included:
- geographic distribution of the competition
- frequency of distribution to those geographies
- order volumes within those geographies
- range of ASPs within those geographies (direct vs. wholesale vs. 3rd party)
- qualitative testimonials to understand purchase behavior